BD415: Mac Lab Usage
* Log on using your own class account.
* Log off at the end of the session.
* Use the computer in a way that insures consideration and respect for others.
* No food allowed. Bottles of water may be left on the tables in the center of the room, away from machines.
* Before you leave the room, you need to make sure everything is back in place the way it was before you entered: you will be held accountable for this as a team. If anyone has to clean up after you, this means you have not done your job properly! (Magazines/yearbooks need to be placed back in place; no paper/pens left behind; chairs need to be placed the way they were before: wheeled chairs in front of computers and other chairs around the tables)
Yearbook students: If you need to use this lab after school, you have to
check the key out from